Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Target Clearance--Gift Ideas!!

As Christmas is getting closer and closer, I find myself keeping an ever-wider eye open for Gift Ideas!! (Even when I already have gifts for some people...I still find myself looking for something for them! Guess I need to start carrying my list with me, so I can stay on track!)

Anyway, these pictures are from the Target in Huntsville recently and they show some Great Gift Ideas for kiddos!


Here there was a LOT of bedding, mostly twin-sized at 50% off, ranging from $14-$30ish. But on the bottom shelf, there were tons of these child-sized folding chairs with animal shapes for about $6!


Here there were a few "kits" for about $4-10!



And tons of Crayola clearance!!


And lastly they had quite a few paper plates/napkins/wrap at 30% off!


Let us know in the comment section if you find a great clearance sale with gift ideas for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment