Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kroger Reach Dental Freebies!


I just got back from an appointment and a stop by Kroger. As much as I wanted to boycott Kroger over the loss of double/triple coupons, it has been rather hard. It is the closest store to me AND I know my way around it like the back of my hand. I stopped in just for a few things, but said I'd just check and see if the Reach toothbrushes and/or floss were on sale, because they regularly go on sale 10/$10...and They WERE! Yay!

I had some $1/1 coupons on floss I found at Kroger a while back, plus two $2/2 brush printable coupons from a while back and a $2.50/2 insert coupon, so I got all these Reach dental care products all for free! They actually made me about sixty cents!

So, if you have some of the insert coupons, head over to Kroger. Or if not, here is a link for $1/1 that should still be working! And if you don't need floss or toothbrushes right now, donate them to a nursing home, the SAAFE House, or Hospitality House!

No comments:

Post a Comment