Thursday, July 30, 2015

Clearance finds at Target

I was out and about at Huntsville Target yesterday and found some good deals!  There's a good bit of clothes and shoes on clearance for adults and kiddos.  I only bought one shirt for my little boy, but it was $4 and there's a 20% off coupon in the Cartwheel app! If you're trying to get the kids ready to go back to school, this could be a good deal!


 They also had some summer items on clearance.  I got one of the drinking "mason" jars for a thank-you gift.  It was less than $2 and I just stuffed it with candy I already had on hand and tied a ribbon around the straw. 

Target also had lots of fingernail polish marked down!  I didn't buy any though, because there is usually always coupons you can combine with those discounts and I didn't have my coupons with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment