Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hobby Lobby-Huntsville-Clearance

I was in Hobby Lobby in Huntsville yesterday picking up a few things, and decided I would check out their clearance section just to see if there was anything worth-while!  

In case you're not aware, their Clearance Section is always on the left/east wall to the back. Then they usually have another sewing notions clearance section on the right/west wall to the back.  

I was very glad I decided to check it out, because there were all kinds of cool markdowns!  I only took two pictures, but there were tons of great things!  I got some of the gift card boxes there were marked down to $0.53 to use for a game in my business!  I also got several of the "Let's Play" Card/Domino/Marble Games sets for Christmas gifts, and some Princess/Fairy Shrinky Dinks for Stocking Stuffers.  They were both around $3.50-75. Those and some other items they had would make great Operation Christmas Child Shoebox packing items, as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment