Friday, August 26, 2011

Groupon: Great Deal on Golf


I almost didn't post this deal, because I feel like I've been posting A LOT of Groupon deals lately, but after I read the details, I had to share it with you!!

Today's Groupon is for The Woodlands Golf Center.

Choose from the following options:
  • For $5, you get one large bucket (100 Balls) of driving-range balls.
  • For $17, you get a half-hour private lesson from PGA professional Aaron Dyer.
  • For $29, you get an individual month-long driving-range membership. The membership grants patrons unlimited range balls and free admission to weekly golf clinics for a calendar month.
Located at:

17939 I-45 S
Shenandoah, Texas 77385
(936) 321-1401


With operating hours from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday–Saturday and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment