Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tractor Supply Co.-Huntsville

Today while in Tractor Supply Co. I was looking around on my way to the restroom, when I discovered the little Clearance Corner right by the restrooms!  I'd seen it before, but forgot about it, so it was new to me all over again!

Some of the prices were not very deep of a discount, but some were great!  Depends on what you're looking for, I guess!  


One of my Favorite Finds were these Canning Jars!  They were just $5.99!



And near the center of the store, there is a Community Board, where you can place your business card!  Love it! Of course, I left a few and took one that I hope to network with! 

Academy in Huntsville also had some clearance racks I spotted and some shoes marked down.  However, I wasn't impressed with the prices. Maybe closer to the end of the year, they'll be more motivated to mark them lower!

No comments:

Post a Comment