Friday, June 24, 2011

Coupon Class Tomorrow-Willis

I was in Kroger today and an employee saw me with me coupons and stopped to tell me about a Couponing Class happening tomorrow at her church, The Light, in Willis! Here are the details:

She also mentioned, there's no child care provided, so make plans for that if you go!

On another note...Last Tuesday I ran into the Huntsville Kroger to get a few things and happen to spot some peelie coupons on Flavor Blasted Goldfish for $0.75/1 Goldfish Grahams. Well, one of my purposes for stopping today was to see if these were included in the 5/$5 sale...and they ARE!!! Score! The coupon makes them $0.25 each! The Willis Kroger didn't have any with peelies though, so I may just have to make a stop by the Huntsville store again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment