Monday, January 16, 2012

Huntsville Deals & Tips

I had two wonderful surprises at Walgreens today. I was looking for some cheap filler items to use my Register Rewards from last week, but the cheapest thing in the ad was $0.49, so I literally went up and down every aisle looking for clearance tags. I should have just gone to the clearance end cap they usually have (in my stores they're by the cosmetics/beauty aisles)....because, these Chips Ahoy 2pks were $0.19! Much better! AND, when I got to the check-out, this spearmint Mentos rang up at $0.42 instead of the $0.99 sale price they were suppose to be, SO, my $0.55 coupon had to be adjusted down and it was FREE! Love it! So it wouldn't hurt for you to check your spearmint Mentos 15ct. gum to see what it's ringing up--could be free with the $0.55 coupon from the 1/1/12 Super Saver insert!


Target in Huntsville still has quite a bit of clearance! Here are pictures of some of the clearance shelves I saw there!







These Connect4x4 were $5 something! Not bad (if there's any left)!


Also, no pictures, but Kroger in Huntsville just put out quite a bit more clearance, some by the bread and some back by the restrooms. LOTS of items! If you're a sucker for nice chocolates, they had a bunch of the Lindt truffles for $1.79. I thought I had a coupon too, but it must have expired because it wasn't in my binder anymore. There were also lots of school supplies, markers, crayons, tape, etc. and some personal care items. They also had some Pediacare Allergy, some for $3.99, some for $6.99, & here's a $1.00/1 Coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment