Monday, May 23, 2011

Groupon Deal-Galveston

So this doesn't necessarily fall into the "Huntsville-Conroe-The Woodlands" area, but I know everybody goes to the beach at least once during the summer around here, so you might want to take a look at this Groupon Deal!

$20 for $40 worth of beach rentals from Island Bicycle Company!


Some of the Rates listed include:

Beach cruiser or kid's bike ($8/hour, $25 for full day)
Multipassenger surrey ($20/hour)
Tandem bicycle ($15/hour, $35 for full day)
Boogie board or skim board ($5/hour, $20 for full day each)
Paddleboard ($20/hour, $65 for full day)
Surfboards ($20/hour, $50 for full day)
Solo kayak ($20/hour, $60 for full day)
Ttandem kayak ($30/hour, $65 for full day)
Jogger strollers ($7/hour, $25 for full day)
Metal detectors ($16/hour, $40 for full day)

I laughed when I read through these, because I always see the tandem bicycles and wonder how much it is, and think that would be fun...but then I get down to the metal detector and OOOH! There's a little kid in me still that wants to hunt for treasure! What would you rent??

No comments:

Post a Comment