Saturday, July 2, 2011

Huntsville Readers: Wal-Mart Grand Opening!!


I got an email from SHSU Career Services (I'm still on their list from those college days) looking for people to hand out gift bags and cotton candy at Wal-Mart's Grand Opening today! I don't know why I just got the email late yesterday and they needed people for today, but I wanted to share this with you, just in case you're able to stop by.

I called to confirm that the Grand Opening was today, and the person that answered the phone said she thought it was yesterday, put me on hold, came back and said yes, it was yesterday. SO, I wouldn't make a special trip into town for this, but if you're going anyway or you live in town, it could be worth stopping to see. Gift bags handed out at events like this usually have goodies and coupons!

If you do go, please report back for the rest of the readers if the Grand Opening is in fact today or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment