Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Local Deals Worth Checking Out!

I have a few local deals to share with you today! Yay!

Kris from my TexasCouponers Yahoo Group reported that the CVS at West Davis in Conroe had Huggies Newborn Pure and Natural on clearance for $5.74 normally $11.99. A while back there were printable coupons for $3/1, or there are $1.50 coupons from the 6/12/11 Sunday Coupon Insert. Either of those coupons would make that a Great deal! Thanks Kris!



Kroger in Huntsville had quite a few Schick Hydro Razors on clearance for $3.49! There are $3 printable coupons on their facebook page. But there were also $4 coupons in the 6/12/11 Sunday Coupon Insert! I know there's a great deal going on this week at Target, but I always try to consider what my OOP (Out-of-Pocket) expense will be, and these at Kroger are FREE, whereas the deal at Target, you spend $4.98 OOP, then they are free AFTER the $5 Gift Card you get back...so less OOP to me is always better!


Also, Kroger in Willis had TONS of new Clearance items! I was in a big hurry, so I didn't get pictures there, but a few of the items I got included:


Pull-Ups $3.99 -$1.50 Q

Traditional Medicinals Organic "Heartburn Soother" Tea $1.29-$1.00/1 Q

Traditional Medicinals Organic "Pregnancy" Tea $2.29-$1.00/1 Q


Those are just the items I saw that I knew I had coupons for that I could use. But there was LOTS more!


Also, I got a flyer today announcing there will be Free Samples of the new Mango Pineapple real fruit smoothies at McDonald's Saturday July 9th, from 12pm to 5pm. This flyer was from the 242 McDonald's, so I know they are participating. You may want to call your local McDonald's first to see if they are participating! If you like it, here's a B1G1 coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment