Thursday, July 28, 2011

Target Clearance Finds

THese are some of the clearance finds at Target in Huntsville. 30-70% off Shoes!



Baby End-Cap Clearance. I got several packages of Gerber onsies and pants to total at least $10, so I could use a $2/$10+ printable coupon you can still find HERE! I got 4 packs, so about $2 each after clearance price and coupon!

Then there were some summer toys at 30% off, but if you see something you like double check the price, because I found some bubbles and chalk that were 70% off!

And here's a look at the clearance end-cap behind the pet section. I didn't see anything great, but they still had a few Dove Men's Deodorant and Bodywash Bonus Packs, and there were some Glade candles and air fresheners that coupons should be available for!


Hope this helps & hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment